Saturday, October 22, 2011

Efek 'Close to Nature'

Salaam all. A very good break of dawn, I bid to you all, fellow faithful readers. This entry is simple, it's tutorial about yet another wonderful effect that can be done using Photoscape v3.5. Ohh, I love this software eve more, each day. The effect is called 'Close to Nature', as it performs to emphasize the value of nature in photos. Commands are under the pictures. But first, an example:


  1. Open Photoscape, open picture/photo <make sure that the photo/picture is taken in nature, green landscape>
  2. Bright, Color > Deepen > Middle
  3. Bright, Color > Decolor > -2
  4. Filter > Movie Effects > Cinema > High
  5. Filter > Texture > line_vertical.jpg
  6. Filter > Fade Style > Color 83, Level 82%-100%
For this picture, I set the Level of Fade Style to 100% <the greener the picture, the lesser the Level>

1 comment:

Mohd Ikhwan WaoNe said...

Yassin, I love this type of effect but up until now (not after I read this) I still don't know how to make it.

Yes, I'll try it later!

me love photoscape too! ngehehe :D