Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sorry Friends


Salaam to all.

Too hard to say "I am sorry"

Guys, understand this: I'm an egoistic person. Seldom I sacrificed my egotism and begged one's pardon when I did mistakes. I always see myself as someone who thinks his ideas are all perfect. I can be easily enraged with other's wonderful achievements. It hurts me a lot when my ideas are rejected. I hate that feeling of uselessness, and thus always  pathetically praise myself, "Sven, the truth is with you".

It's hard to brush off this habit, you know. It had become my a part of me; seriously That's why if you observed me carefully (D'LOL. Who would have done such wasteful activity?) during any argument or debate, I'll defend my personal view about the discussed matter (but without sacrificing my rationale)(Well, sometimes).

So...

So in this very entry, allow me to make a change on that. I just wanna say sorry for all those bad things I said/did to/about you guys. Reading back all the posts, I know I have hurt so many people. It's just that... I was trying to be fully 'Yassin'.

And one more thing, I don't want to see anyone going astray. I love you guys, and for that; I always give criticism and advise. Though my method is less effective as compared to face-to-face method. 

Poyo?? Heh. At least I have the guts to say what I wanna say.

I guess, that action has its negative effects. For instance, I slain others' feelings and making others feeling guilty. I was only making attempts in order to find what image suited me the most. Serious? Cheerful? Funneh? Pathetic? 

Well, I still don't know what should I be. Seriously.

No comments: