Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Best Romantic, Sentimental, Typical, Comedic American Film Ever

Salaam. This is an ultra-short post. If you guys are wondering what is the most powerful, life-changing American film I have ever seen; wonder no more. I watched this after a Merdeka Day rehearsal. It gave a strange yet robust effect on me. Here it is:

'Flipped': a 2010 novel-based film directed by Rob Reiner. Starrings: Madeline Carroll, Callan McAuliffe, and Rebecca De Mornay.
Some cut-scenes  to give a brief illustration.
When the two heroes met. Geez, America has lots of wonderful teenage and child acting talents.
The boy reminds me of someone familiar. ;D

I am not really into romantic stuff, but this one is exceptional. The way the story goes and scenes change is something I have never seen in other movie, so far. It is a MUST. Seriously. I will not tell you the synopsis. Not even the theme and the values.Watch it and learn something out of it. 


^P/S: Robe Reiner, you've won my heart. This film of yours is truly something that global film 
industry needs the most.

No comments: